Friday, May 27, 2011

MR. PETER WONG (mr.peter-info-au@w.cn)

From: Hong Kong .

FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!

I am Mr. Peter Wong, a Director of Operation Officer with Hang Seng Bank. I decided to
contact you through email due to the urgency,I have a business transaction worth
($24,500,000.00) US Dollars only, which I need you to assist me in executing this
business project from Hong Kong to your country. Everything concerning this transaction
shall be done legitimately. I will provide you with details on the modalities of this
operation once I have your interest but I must say that trust flourishes business.
Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity. Once the
funds have been successfully moved into your possession, we shall share in the ratio to
be agreed by both of us based on a mutual negotiation.

I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (mr.peterwong.001@w.cn) and
I shall furnish you with more information's about this operation.

Please if you are not interested, kindly delete this email because I am putting my career
and the life of my family at stake with this venture. Although nothing ventured is
nothing gained.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Peter Wong

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
y se considera que está limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment