Thursday, May 19, 2011

DEBRA SUSAN (info@cantv.net)

Dear Friend,
 
I am Mrs. Debra Susan, a deaf widow with three successful children, one of
whom is a successful businessman helping me out on how to invest profitably
with the fund. I am a US citizen, 58 years Old. I reside here in New
Braunfels, Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court.
Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas 78130, USA, United States but presently I am in
Uk with my family for holiday and investment with my compensated fund
received from United Nation's affiliate in Nigeria. I had paid over $20,000 while 
in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.
 
So I decided to travel down to country, Nigeria with all my contract
documents, And I was directed to meet Lawyer Dave Field, who is the
member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE From Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 
and now work with the United Nation's affiliate in Nigeria. 
and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is 
contacting us through emails are fake.
 
He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my contract payment. Right now
I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my contract
funds of $8.5Million USD. Moreover, Lawyer. Dave Field, showed me the
full information of those that are yet receive their payments and I saw your
name as one of the beneficiary, and your email address, that is why I decided
to email you because i saw your Name and email on record and also to stop dealing with those people. 
They are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. 
I will advise you to contact Mr Dave Lawson Field. Below is the contact of the person in his chambers.
 
You have to contact him direct on this on his personal website www.davelawsonfield.com
Email: Laywer Dave Field 
davelawsonfield@live.com
 
Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact
Lawyer Dave Field chambers so that he can help you to finalize your
fund transfer instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you
around asking for different kind of money to complete your transfer.
 
Thank You and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment