Thursday, May 19, 2011

Freeman Guilbert (freemang12@att.net)


Dear friend,
 
My name is Freeman Guilbert , I reside here in Texas. My residential address is as follows, 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took advantage of the Scam Victims Compensation Exercise organized by the Nigerian Scam Victims Reconciliation Commission in 2010 but since then they refused to pay me because I was working with the wrong office. I had paid over $4,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. Having experienced all that, I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents and was advised to meet Mr Stanley Adeola who happens to be a member of the Compensation Award Committee.
 
On contacting him, he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us outside his office is a fake as he is the Public Relations Officer and all such correspondence should come from his office. He took me to the paying Bank for the claim of my Check (Compensation Payout). Right now, I am the happiest man on earth because I have received $900,000.00 as compensation. Before my departure, Christopher Paul showed me a list comprising those that were yet to receive their own payment. He told me he has been trying to reach them but was yet to hear from any of them. I saw your name and email address as  one of the Beneficiaries, this is why I decided to email you and let You know you must stop dealing with those people. They are not with your Funds, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr Christopher Paul. You have to contact him directly on the information shown below.
JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE
Name:Mr Christopher Paul
Email: christopherpaul1994@hotmail.com
 
 
Those people are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up before you know it, stop now so you don't end up losing all you got. The only money I paid after I met Ken Harry was $270 for the paper work, take note of that. Having said that, I will advise you to contact Christopher Paul so that he can help you receive your own compensation fund of $900,000.00 just like myself instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around and asking you for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.
Thank You and Be Blessed.
Freeman Guilbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment