Monday, May 23, 2011

ALEX SMITH (alexsmith371@gmail.com)

Dear Beloved,
 
I hope this message reaches you in good health (Amen). Truthfully, I am
very sorry to have browsed your email address from the internet to send
you this mail with out your consent or approval.
 
Please do understand. To start with, permit me to introduce myself to
you. I am Alex Smith I am 18yrs of age, from the Mecca District of Bomi
Country in the Republic of Liberia . My father Hon. Williams Smith, the
director of Smith Timber Company and the one time special adviser to the
Minister of Natural Resources was murdered by an opposition Leader
during the previous Crisis in my country ( Republic of Liberia ).
 
Before the death of my father (Hon. Williams Smith) during the early stage
of the war of my country, he revealed a secret to my mother that he
deposited $10.Million USD as a family treasure box in a Security Company
in the Republic of Ghana . He ask my mother and I to leave Liberia and
come to the near by Country Ghana, where we can find
refugee and have peace for our dear lives.
 
Having a meeting with my late father's Ghanaian lawyer (Barrister Mark
Okolo), he told my mother and I that all vital documents as regards to the
deposit and claim of this consignment in the Security Company was handed
over to him by my late father.
 
We went to the Security Company for the claim of this consignment but we
could not make the claim due to my father's laid down will for me to
consult his foreign business partner before the release of the consignment
which my father did not disclose to me before his untimely death. Now as
the next of kin and the only Surviving child who is presently with my
mother (Mrs. Mary Smith) in the United Nations refugee camp (Bujumbura)
Ghana, I seek for your humanitarian assistance to enable us claim this
consignment in your name as the
foreign beneficiary and help us receive this family treasure box
(consignment) in your country while you invite me over to you for the
sharing and investment in a lucrative production or business in your
country as it is the laid down instruction by my late father for me to
consult his foreign partner who will guide me in the investment in his
country due to Africa political crisis and instability in the African
economy.
 
Mistrust is like an axe on the tree of partnership but since only God
could ordain trust, I will be very grateful to him to build up such a
relationship with you in accordance to his will. I promise you with all
sincerity and a heart full of thankfulness to God that I shall give you
all true love and respect and I would be grateful to God almighty if you
will be kind, understanding and trust worthy enough to help get a better
life. I promise to give you 30% of the total fund and15% per-annual in the
investment as your benefit of assisting me a young refugee and a
fatherless child attains a better life. God bless as I expect your reply
and thanks in advance.
 
Sincerely,
Alex Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment