Friday, May 27, 2011

Gary Williams (castebner@aol.com)

am Gary Williams a Practicing lawyer in the United Kingdom. I want to seek your candid collaboration in handling a business venture that I feel would be mutually beneficial to you and I.

May I ask your permission to present you as a beneficiary to the will of one of my trusted clients? My client and his whole family members where involve Since after this unfortunate incidence, I have not been able to locate any member of his family to be presented to his bank for claims of his deposit as the law permits.


It is now about time the government of the United Kingdom convert the money to hers. On receipt of your response in affirmation of your willingness to work with me, I will send to you full details and more information about myself and the said funds for your better understanding send me your phone/fax/addresses,Yours faithfully


Gary Williams.

E-mail:garywilliams1@globomail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment