Monday, May 2, 2011

Ms Rose Emile (rose.com@microcampcorp.com.br)

Dear Respectful One

It is a pleasure to contact you for a business venture that my son and I intend to
establish in your country. Although we have not met with you before, but I think one
has to take the risk to trust in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of NINE MILLION U.S. $ ($ 9,000,000.00)
That my late husband kept in a bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire before his death.
It was also declared as an heir to the family for us.

The only person who is aware of this background is me and my son, and was deposited in
an account given by my husband with my name as next of kin.

This money was deposited in the bank before he was assassinated by unknown gand of
robbers if I may call it.
Now, me and my son decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe
enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us transfer this fund into your account for investment purposes in
the following areas below.
1). Telecommunications
2). Automotive manufacturing
3) Any business of your choice you know is good at home.
You can be of assistance to us that we are pleased to offer
that 20% of the total fund as its share in helping us.
I await your response as soon as possible.
Express my sincere respect to whole family.
Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely.
Ms.Rose Emile
Email : ms_roseemile@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment