Thursday, October 6, 2011

Philip Harrison (thmasmale54@yahoo.co.jp)

YOUR KIND ATTENTION:, Due to some financial recklessness in the Federal Contractors Account(FCA) in Nigeria since 1995 to date, the present National Assembly has orderedthe immediate audit of payments made to foreign contractors theseyears. I was the external auditor appointed to handle the officialexamination of these accounts, to check the arithmetical accuracy ofthe payments which I have concluded diligently. During this exercise, I discovered some unclaimed contract funds inthe account that are not in any record. After my investigation, Ifound out that these are inflated contract sums which I would want topresent you as the beneficiary/contractor to the funds. I know what todo to terminate the unclaimed sums and transfer it to your account. Ifyou would like to work with me, let me process the papers with yourname for payment.The total value is $35,950,000 (usd).(Thirty-five million, nine hundred and fifty thousand dollars only) fULL NAMES ADDRESS: TEL/FAX NUMBERS AGE: OCCUPATION/BUSINESS ANY FORM OF I.D Sincerely Mr. Philip Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment