Thursday, October 6, 2011

Raymond Williams (barrack@wd26el96v.homepage.t-online.de)

Hello Kindly access the attached document and act appropriately

--Forwarded Message Attachment--


Dear Friend
I chose to reach you through the (Internet) because it is the fastest, surest
and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is
UN-official but private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you
that this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of.
I am Raymond Williams the Regional Director Universal Guarantee Trust Bank London(England)
I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to
this transaction.
The Management and Legal department of our bank recently recommended that
the account of MR. DAVID ANGELL, who was one of my branch depositors, be
declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury
according to British Banking and financial law.
Mr. David Angell and the wife died in world trade center as a victim of the
September 11, 2001 incident that befell the United States of America . The bank
has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money
but without success, you can confirm through this site:
http://www.biography.com/profiles-of-9-11/profiles911.jsp
MR. DAVID ANGELL is an account holder in my branch; he owns a dollar account
with the sum of $25.5M (Fifty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars Only) deposited in a Secret account with my branch .In fact, since his
death, no next of kin of the account holder nor any relative of him has shown up
for the claim, this is because he has the account as a secret account thus he
left all the documents for the deposit with me. The wife whom he signed in as
his next of kin died with him on that unfaithful sad day.
This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in. I want you to
come in as the relation of the deceased; I will give you the relevant documents
and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the
transfer of the funds, I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the
claims of the money and then advise you exactly on how we should handle it.
Please include your Direct Mobile Telephone Number/ Home address when replying this mail
and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to
assist in this transaction. I will use my positions to get all internal
documentations to back up the claims. Do not be bothered that you are not
related in any way to him as I am in position to affix your name as the next of
kin. The whole Procedures will last only 9 working days to get the funds
retrieved successfully without trace even in future. After the transfer of the
money we shall share the money 60-40, which is I will have 60% while you will
have 40%.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Mr.Raymond Williams
Regional Director
Universal Guarantee Trust Bank London(England)

No comments:

Post a Comment