Friday, October 14, 2011

Stefan Perry Gladstone (cmicable00@w.cn)

DearPartner

Good day to you I got your contact from a computer data base Business Directory of your country, and I decided to contact you directly for the sake of business.

My full Name is Mr. Stefan Perry Gladstone with my mother Gladys Gladstone and kid sister Miss Vivian Gladstone we are from Bahamas in South America. We are searching for a reliable and experience business partner in your country.

I have about $27.5 Million US Dollars and I would need
your assistance investing it either there in yourcountry or any country of your choice under your guidance.

So I am only soliciting for your assistance to help me invest this money in your country If you are willing to invest in this business, please give me your confidential contact phone number so that I will call you and discuss on how it can be handle and as well as to discuss more details.

Thank you once again for your interest .and waiting for your urgent reply. We are now in London. On receipt of your details information I will immediately forward to you my cell phone number for easier communication. So indicate your interest by given us the below information.


1) Your full name
2) Your mobile number
3) Your country of origin
4) Your company name and addresses
5) Your real age

Best Regards,
Mr. Stefan Perry Gladstone

No comments:

Post a Comment