Friday, October 28, 2011

Hon Dr William Sarah (son.villa@yahoo.com.ph)

My Dearest Friend,

I have sent out the payment as i told you, My working partner has helped me to sent out your first payment of $5000.Usd.Here is the western union information; SENDERSNAME...
PAUL CHIOZIE MTCN 5600503306 .It is available for you to pick up,you can track with www.westernunion.com.

I told the office of western union to keep sending your $5000.Usd daily untill the payment of $1.5 Million Dollars is completed. Please if there is any problem you contact the western union Office and their informations is below:

ECO BANK
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
NO.421 ST PETER & PAUL ROAD,
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
CONTACT PERSON:DR EDWARD VINCENT
TEL: +229-9862 8548
EMAIL: (wwestern.union@msn.com)

But my working partner complain to me that the money i give to her as transfer charges does not be able to pay off the transfer fee complete. Therefore you will balance them the sum of $155usd so that they will be able release your first payment to you.

Here is the information you will send to them for more confirmation.
Beneficiarey name-------
Address-----------------
Country----------------
Tel phone--------------
Occupation---------
Picture----------- Sex-----Age----

Thanks and take good care of yourself
Best Regards
Hon Dr william sara

No comments:

Post a Comment