Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BLAKE LAPTHORN ESQ (info@tedsnet.org)

FROM:Blake Lapthorn Solicitors London,(PRINCIPAL PARTNER TO:)Blake Lapthorn & Co. Solicitors,323 Green Lane,N4 2ES London, England. Attention: We are London based solicitors working as representative solicitors to theUnited Nations.In the course of a recently concluded 2010 investigationsand subsequent arrests of suspected fraudsters and scamers in Africaregion, in colaboration of the present governments of Nigeria, Ghana, CoteD'Ivoire, Burkinafaso and South Africa, india, UEA, the UN securityoperatives have so far arrested and prosecuted over 300 government andbanking officials and arrest is still going on. So far, the UN security operatives has also recovered about $5.1 Billionfrom both cash in accounts and properties and assets confiscicated. It isfrom the address books of the arrested officials that your email addresswas recovered. Right now, the United Nations (UN) and their Africa Union (AU) counterpartis paying a $1,000,000.00 compensation to those whose emails addresses andother personal data are recovered from these arrested officials, and alsopaying full contract or inheritance and wining amounts to those withprovable information qualifying them as genuine contractors andbeneficiaries of funds in the affected African countries. Which Category do you fall? Have you been getting emails for payments fromthese countries? OR are you a legitimate contractor and fund beneficiaryin any of the affected African country? Please, indicate clearly as you get back to me for proper guidlines anddetails on how to receive this compensation OR your full payment.Waiting. Blake Lapthorn Solicitors London,(PRINCIPAL PARTNER TO:)Blake Lapthorn & Co. Solicitors,323 Green Lane,N4 2ES London, England.Email: (solicitors@blakelapthornsolicitors.co.uk)

2 comments:

  1. Got one of these scam letters, utilizing the same "business" name and address:

    "sender" email address: maclordubah20001@gmail.com
    "reply to" email address: aviswilsonchamber2es@hotmail.co.uk


    FROM: Davis Wilson & Co. Solicitors,
    323 Green Lane,
    N4 2ES London, England.

    Dear [Smith] (name changed by me),
    I am ESQ. Davis Wilson, a legal practitioner; I am the personal attorney to Mr. Williams [Smith], national of your country, who used to work with BP oil London United Kingdom limited, here in UK. Sunday, October 23, 2010, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in car accident which took his life and his entire Family, I hate to remember this incident but God knows the best.

    Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to do some research on the internet business website, to locate any member of his family. That is why I contacted you, and the reason why I contacted you is to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
    The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my late client or have the Account confiscated within the next month.

    Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my late client for years, I use this opportunity to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US $7.3 Million Dollars can be transferred to your account there in your country, then you and me can share the money, 10% percent will be for any expenses we may incur along in this transaction.
    40% goes to you why 50% to me, 10% will be used as said in expenses. Please I need you to flourish me with your personal information like:
    Your Full Name, contact address, age, occupation, marital stature, phone and Fax number.

    Thank you very much for your understanding.

    Best Regards,
    ESQ. Davis Wilson
    +447700023471

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one to. What a joke. To think people really fall for this stuff.

    Sender email address: maclordubah20001@gmail.com
    Reply to email address: daviwilsonassociate@hotmail.com

    FROM: Davis Wilson & Co. Solicitors,
    323 Green Lane,
    N4 2ES London, England.
    Dear [Name],
    I am ESQ. Davis Wilson, a legal practitioner; I am the personal attorney to Eng. Williams Skinner, national of your country, who used to work with BP oil London United Kingdom limited, here in UK. October 23rd 2010, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in car accident which took his life and his entire Family, I hate to remember this incident but God knows the best.
    Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to do some research on the internet business website, to locate any member of his family. That is why I contacted you, and the reason why I contacted you is to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
    The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my late client or have the Account confiscated within the next month.
    Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my late client for years, I use this opportunity to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US $7.3 Million Dollars can be transferred to your account there in your country, then you and me can share the money, 10% percent will be for any expenses we may incur along in this transaction.
    40% goes to you why 50% to me, 10% will be used as said in expenses. Please I need you to flourish me with your personal information like:
    Your full Name, contact address, age, occupation, marital stature, phone and Fax number.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    ESQ. Davis Wilson
    +447700023471

    ReplyDelete