Friday, October 28, 2011

Dr.Precious Emma (peterjohnson10156@yahoo.com.ph)

My Dear Friend,

How are you today?. i am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered with the help of the Pan-Africa Mortgage & Finance,Meanwhile, I didn't forget your Past efforts in helping me .

Now i want you to contact my secretary on his contact information below.
Name Barrister Mark John,
E-mail: ( markjohn10133@yahoo.fr )
Phone Number: +229 98469717.

Ask him to send you an Atm Card worth sum of ($1,500,000.00)One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which I kept for you as compensation for your effort. Contact him now, please do not forget to send to him: name: Contact Address: Cell Phone Number: And do let me know as soon as you have received your Atm Card .

Regards,
Dr.Precious Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment