Monday, October 24, 2011

Mis Joy Kruger (joykruger30@yahoo.com.ph)

Hello,

I am Miss Joy Kruger from (KwaZulu-Natal) South Africa. I am contacting you because I need your help in management of some amount that my father left for me before he died.

My father was a very successful business man into timber plantation and exportation but was poisoned by his brothers, my uncles that were assisting him in his business due to envy and they are now after me so I had to escape my way to Benin where I am presently.

Please I want you to stand as my guardian to enable you receive the money in your country and as well assist me secure papers that will enable me come over to your country immediately for continuation of my education and investing of the money according to your advice since am only 19 years without mother or father.

Please indicate if you’re interested in taking me along because my present situation here is critically frustrating.

I will be waiting for your response and please kindly let me know if you’re not willing so that I can continue searching.

Yours sincerely
Joy Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment