Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Peter Kelvin (peterkelvindesk@gmail.com)

Unit 6 King Street CloistersClifton WalkLondon W6 0GYUnited Kingdom. Dear friend, I am Barrister Peter Kelvin, a partner to Stephen Collins solicitors and advocate. I am the principle attorney to a late client of mine, who herein after shall be referred to as my client, Who lived here in London, he spent all his life herein London but died of cardiac arrest after hearing of the death of his wife and only daughter at world trade centre September 11th 2001 in America. I personally contacted you because you bear the same last name with him, since I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful. Presently, the Bank where the deceased (my client) had a Deposit valued at US$32 Million united states dollars issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin to my client to receive its benefit or have the Funds confiscated.I want to believe that you know that formal Prime Minister Gordon Brown before leaving office said that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects. So I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank. After all these several unsuccessful attempts, since it is not compulsory that the next-of-kin must be a blood relation to the deceased, hence I contacted you because you are from the same country with my late client, Be informed that a Next-of-kin can be anybody, friends or organization. To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you to the Bank as the next of kin of the deceased (my Client) so that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at US Thirty Two Million united states dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money; 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home because the funds belongs to a dead person. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me with the below details immediately you acknowledge receipt of this message. If this business proposal affects your moral values, do accept my apology but if not, get back to me with the information's stated below to enable me file in an application for the funds release from the bank where it was deposited. Full Name:Full Address:Telephone Number:Fax Number:Mobile Number:Age:Occupation:Sex:Marital Status: Your prompt response shall be most appreciated. Yours faithfully,Peter Kelvin (Esq.)

No comments:

Post a Comment