Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sgt William Scott (willam1@blumail.org)

Dear Friend,

Greetings, I really wish to have you as a good friend and also wish to entrust some funds into your care but i have already send the fund out of Iraq. I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt.William Scott. I am serving in United States of America Victory Camp near Baghdad .

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that i have successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business money i did with Iraqi citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million us dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as a family valuables with the help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until i am back and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but i have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are

Sgt.William

No comments:

Post a Comment