Friday, September 2, 2011

Daniel LC Associate (dl@ctbe.com.br)

Dear, I am Mr. Dan Lim, a registered legal practitioner. I have a client who died intestate alongside his wife and only child and who is likely from the same ancestral lineage with you. Prior to the death of my Client, he secured a contract of 23 million United States dollars from the Government of my country and the contract was successfully executed but the balance of Thirteen Million Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars is yet to be paid to my client before his sudden death and this amount has been lying unclaimed. Being the personal attorney to my late client, I was recently mandated to provide the appointed kin or risk losing the money to the government, I have made several effort to contact any member of my client immediate family but to no avail, so I decided to look for someone from the same ancestral lineage with my client to present as the possible kin and this is the reason I am contacting you to assist in distributing this money since the possibility of you being related to my client can be established. Thank you and get back to me as soon as possible. Regards Mr. Dan LimAdvocate and Solicitor

No comments:

Post a Comment