Thursday, September 15, 2011

Andrew marc (butski84@changwon.ac.kr)

Dear Sir / madam, How are you, your family and work, I hope all is fine; if so glory be to God.I am sorry for the manner of writing you, I got your email address from a leadsinvestment company in Canada www.key2net.biz while searching for a reliableperson who I can work with to invest a large sum of money, valued at 30. 5 MillionUS Dollars converted. This fund belongs to a politician who I worked for as alawyer and legal financial expert here in England, who is now deceased ,he was killed in cold blood with his wife and his only daughter Ritaby unknown gunmen in South Africa. It was brought to my notice by the bank, during the first quarter, the bank discoveredthat his account had been dormant for few years and stated that if no claim is filedbefore next month, the fund will be confiscated by the bank and it will be sharedwithin the bank officials. I don't want this to happen, this is the reasonI contact you since the account is in your last name so we can work together to claimthe 30. 5 Million United States Dollars converted. Note: The account is attached with an ATM card, which will beissued to you if you immediately take possession of the account as a the next of kin.I would appreciate if you could take possession of this fund by providing an account inyour country where the funds can be transferred to avoid being confiscated as mentionedabove by the Barclay's bank. You would get a 25 % compensation for your roleafter the transfer successful. I would make other vital details available to you upon your responseto my proposal. Please provide me with the information below forconfidential discussion on this: Full name:Address:D.O.B:Sex:Tel :Mob :Occupation: I will patiently await your reply in other to proceed with thetransaction and your more details.Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. Best regards,Barrister. Andrew marc

No comments:

Post a Comment