Friday, September 2, 2011

Mr. Mahmoud (mahmoudmm450@mhtc.net)

Hello friend, This is an urgent plea for assistance. For now I will identify myself as Mahmoud. I am a Libyan national who used to work for Muammar Qaddafi the strong man Libya who's government has crumbled. For years we have been subjected to inhuman treatment from Muammar Qaddafi. Now freedom has come and it has brought something good along with it. I need your help in recieving a box filled with united states dollars ($10m). This money was discovered from the hide out in Muammar Qaddafi palace when we where escaping.There is no need to be afriad as I have used the process accredited by the United Nation to move important goods in and out of Libya to arrange for the airlift of the money. I have already deposited the box with the United Nations officials here in Tripoli for dispatch out of Libya as belonging of foriegn nationals. I now have to present the delivery information of the National to the United Nations officails for dispatch. That is where you come in. I will need you to stand as the owner or relative of the owner of the box. The UN official are not aware of the content of the box. I deposited it as contianing family valuable's. I am processing the movement of my whole family out of Libya to Europe through the United Nations but the process is slow. What I need now is to have you as a friend receive the box on my behalf and keep the money safely until I can make it out of Libya. I will introduce myself fully when I get your response. I am offering you 20% of the funds for your role. Thanks and I hope you will be there for me and my family. God bless you.Regards, Your friend from Libya.Mahmoud

No comments:

Post a Comment