Friday, September 2, 2011

Mr Bode Tanko (MRBODETANKO50@LIVE.COM)

ATTN: Sir/Madam Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am MR.BODE TANKO, manager Bills and Exchange of Foreign Remittance office of United Bank for Africa(U.B.A. Headquarters, Nigeria), CREDIT BANK BENIN (CBB) I am writing you this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this transaction. The bank discovered an abandoned sum of US$25.150 million (twenty five million one hundred fifty thousand US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our Foreign customer, Eng r.A. Siegfried, who died alongside his entire family in November 2008 in a plane crash. 30% of the money will be for you, 10% for expenses incurred on both sides,while 60% will be for me. If you are interested, do indicate your interest by providing me we with the following information: FULL NAME: ADDRESS: TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS: Do endeavor to contact me via my private email address: mrtanko_bode@hotmail.com With Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment