Friday, September 23, 2011

Alecia Bills (alecia@mycompany.org)

Hello, I am Alecia. C. B I live in OLD Trafford Road Manchester City and IGot your contact on my personal search of the person I want to will my Money to. Please I willed the remaining money in my account to you, that Is the only money left in my account right now Some thing in me told Me that you are the right person that can execute this dream for me Before I will pass away, Please contact the bank manager whose name and address I will give youAs soon as you reply this mail. My bank will help you transfer this money that I have willed to you. Right now I am in the hospital emailing you with my lap top computer and I will tell you my story as soon as i hear from you. Thank you for your understanding. God Bless you.Alecia.

No comments:

Post a Comment