Friday, September 2, 2011

Brian Owen QC (payoff19@peoplepc.com)

I am Brian Owen attorney to late Mr. Richard , who died in a car crash in London with his family on November 5th 2001.He left behind a deposit of (9.8million GBP) for you and you have the same last name with my late client, So I believe you are related to him. Your consent is needed by me to present you as the next of kin to the Bank to inherit his fortune. I have all documents that would give you all the legal right to claim this money which belong to your uncle. Send me your telephone number so that we can discuss on this transaction. You can reach me on: +44 702 407 2129 OR +44 702 407 0236 or Email me on:qcbrian404@live.co.uk Hope to hear from you soon Yours faithfullyBrian Owen QC ________________________________________PeoplePC OnlineA better way to Internethttp://www.peoplepc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment