Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Amanda Jane Bishop (amanda.jane@optusnet.com.au)

I am sorry for bouncing into your privacy. You might not know the sender of this mail. But i got your E-mail when searching files on reputable people online. Let me start by introducing myself. Here writes, Madam Amanda Jane Bishop (Phd.Msc,Fsd). I am married to Engineer Welsh Bishop an Englishman who is dead. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £5,300.000 GBP (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling ) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a security company here in Europe., Presently, this money is still with the online bank., My Doctors told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from at the moment. I have decided to donate this fund to you and entitled to keep 7.3% of the funds and I want you to use this gift which comes from my Husbands effort to fund the upkeeps of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the online bank in Europe. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority and give you the Last Will of Testament that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family. You areto contact me with my most private email . Email; a.jane63@gmail.com Thanks Madam Amanda Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment