Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mr Song Li (mrsong81@hotmail.co.uk)

Good Day, My name is Mr. Song Lile, I am the credit officer in Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistace. After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on the project and how we would handle it. please send me the following information for documentation purpose: (1)Full names(2)private phone number(3)current residential address(4)Occupation(5)Age and Sex. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards,Mr. Song Lile. ----------------------------------------------------------------This mail sent through Global Dial Mail http://mail.globaldial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment