Friday, September 2, 2011

Mrs. Rohana Saranyu Gupta (nelsonnorlla05@w802sqx4o.homepage.t-online.de)

I am Mrs. Rohana Saranyu Gupta, an Indian Malaysian married to late politician,Mr.Raja Gupta. My husband was the divisional treasurer of Ipoh Barat unit of the Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) in Perak state. He was brutally murdered by opposing members of his party for his straight forwardness and accountability. Although the government claimed that it was a robbery attack but i was lucky to stand this gruesome murder on the night of 13th January 2009. Since the demise of my lovely husband, my life have not being the same as i was diagnosed of cancer of breast shortly after this accident. Just recently, the doctors handling my health issues at Cancer center: Christie Hospital NHS Trust UK, have said I may not live beyond the next two months after my nextSurgery. Being an Indian, I write you to seek your assistance in the security of US$7.5million deposited by my late husband with CitiBank UK before he was killed. I do not want to die and leave behind this fund deposit with the bank as it will be turned to the treasury of the government of UK. I really do not wish to have this happen to this fund. Our only son died in 2007 after a car crash. So, I am in a lonely world of my own waiting for death to come. I am the only one wit direct access and information of this deposit. I decided to seek help knowing that my days are numbered having received a call from the Bank Manager that they will turn the my husband's deposit to UK Government treasury if I fail to present a representative of my family for the claim. I could easily contact any of my relatives to assist me in this transaction but my I have decided that for me to immortalize the good name of my late dear husband, i will donate 70% of his money to any reliable charity organization for the less privileged and 30% of the fund to any good Samaritan that will help achieve This program which was my husband's greatest dream. Please, i am pleading in the name of God to help me preserve this glory for the less privileged. I seek your assistance to be made the administrator to this inheritance. I intend to introduce you to our family attorney whom I deem very competent to guide you through this claim process. My attorney will forward to you all the necessary documents needed to transfer my fund to you as the new beneficiary without delay. Please get back to me for more information on this inheritance. I was led by the Almighty to send this email to you after serious thought of all emails I saw on the internet. Please treat this seriously. I have all clearance documents of deposit of this fund to prove the legitimacy of this transaction to you.I hope to hear from you soonest before I go. Please do not hesitate to let me know your position because i am running out of time. Thank you. I attached here a copy of my recent pictures at Cancer Centre: Christie Hospital NHS Trust. Mrs. Rohana Saranyu GuptaCancer Centre: Christie Hospital NHS Trust(Manchester, UK) North West of England.

No comments:

Post a Comment