Friday, May 13, 2011

Mr. Patrick K. W Chan (service@happigo.com)

I am Mr. Patrick K. W Chan, Executive Director of Hang Seng Bank Limited,Hong Kong. I have a lucrative business forums stroke of common interest to share with you, If you are interested in working with me do contact me via my private e-mail (pppkchan@yahoo.com.hk) for more information,Should you please send me your.
 
Your Full Names:I am Mr. Patrick K. W Chan, Executive Director of Hang Seng Bank Limited,Hong Kong. I have a lucrative business forums stroke of common interest to share with you, If you are interested in working with me do contact me via my private e-mail (pppkchan@yahoo.com.hk) for more information,Should you please send me your.
 
Your Full Names:
Country.
 
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
 
Sincerely,
 
Mr. Patrick K.W.Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment