Friday, May 13, 2011

Kee Choy and Associate (keechlesq@bbgwireless.com.mx)

Dear,

I am writing to inquire if you received the email I sent to you previously
concerning someone from your lineage who died intestate alongside his wife
and only child in a blazing fire that engulfed their home here in my
country.

My name is Mr. Kee L Choy; I am a legal practitioner with Lim Choy
Attorneys Law firm and the personal attorney to your late relative. I am
contacting you because of the notice I received from the Government of my
country in regard to the contract executed by your late relative prior to
his death. Your late relative secured a contract of 23million USD from the
Government of my Country and the contract was successfully executed but
the balance of 13.8 million USD is yet to be paid to my client within the
time of his sudden death and this 13.8million USD has been lying unclaimed
and recently a notice was issued to my law firm requesting for my late
client appointed kin or any person from his lineage to come forward for
the claim or else the money will be credited back to the Government
treasury in line with the financial regulation of my country.

I have contacted you to come forward to claim the contract balance sum and
distribute it accordingly within your lineage as required by law.

Thank you and I hope you will get back to me this time.

Regards
Mr. Kee L Choy

1 comment:

  1. I have received this one also but it was a plane crash. I have fun with them and never send money. These people should go to jail and stay there. he has yet to ask me for money, so i will let you know where it goes from here.

    ReplyDelete