Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robert Hornsby (rsby1@oxcoci.com)

Hi,
 
I am Robert Hornsby, Head of internal Audit with Standard Chartered Bank London, a client (foreigner) made some number time Fixed Deposit, valued at U$4,600,000.00 Four Million, Six hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in April 2008.
 
Upon maturity, a routine notification was sent to his forwarding address by his account officer but got no reply. After a month, he sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers that he is no longer on earth. It is possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our customer's situations when we cannot help it. The said fund is still in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the
end of each year.
 
In accordance with the United Kingdom inheritance Law, at the expiration of (4) four years, the money will be revert to the ownership of the British Government if none of his relative come for the claim. To be quite honest with you it is I and his account officer only knows about this fund and we have agreed to get the fund transfer out of this country for our own use.
 
Consequently, hence you are a foreigner I will like present you as the next of kin with my position in the bank to claim the said fund and the fund will be share in the ratio of 60/40. I assured you there is no risk involved as i will use my position to secure approvals and Guarantee the successful execution of this transaction within 7-working days.
 
If this proposal interests you, let me know and I will send to you the Detailed Information how this business will be successfully transacted.
 
Please include your private phone number for voice contact and contact me through my private email : rsby1@oxcoci.com
 
I look forward to your urgent reply.
 
Best Regards
Robert Hornsby
 
_____________________________
Unsubscribe / Change Profile: http://ymlp168.net/u.php?id=gmeqqusgsgqhyhugu
Powered by YourMailingListProvider

No comments:

Post a Comment