Monday, April 18, 2011

"UPS UKRAINE OPERATIONS MANAGER (CONFIDENTIAL)"

Dear Friend,

Though i have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance.

I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail. I write to you irrespective of the fact you do not know me,but please do consider this letter as a request from a brother with a pure and honest heart in dire need of your cooperation and trust.

My name is Anthon Shevchenko. I live in Kyiv,the capital city of Ukraine and I work with the Ups United Parcel Delivery Service kyiv,Ukraine as Operations Manager.

One late Mr.Harry Smith,a Canadian Gold Seller had shipped two Trunk Boxes containing 35kg GOLD BARS & 15KG DIAMOND STUDS from Toronto,Canada to Kyiv since 2004 till date.

However,after our calls to Mr.Harry,proved abortive,it came to our notice that Mr.Harry died of Cancer back home in Canada,which left the Ups with no option/trace of a beneficiary/owner since 2004 till date.

The Board of directors of the Ups Ukraine have waited since 2004 till date for a beneficiary or a family member of the Late Mr.Harry to communicate for claims,but all to no avail as he was never married.

However,Our European Regional Office has authorized me as the Ups Kiev Operations Manager to contact the family of late Mr.Harry for claims,since the trunk boxes has been deposited in my department since 2004 till date,which is why I contacted you.

The late Mr.Harry did not mention any Next of Kin before he shipped the trunk boxes to Kiev-Ukraine,so I expect us to share our gains in the ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you if you put up as the beneficiary to late Mr Harry as these trunk boxes would be shipped to your country by the Ups Kyiv.

I also inform you that all documents which will prove that you were accepted as the beneficiary to late Mr.Harry will be legally documented by the SUPREME COURT OF UKRAINE and the bills paid by the Ups Kyiv.

Please if you are interested to work with me,please send me your data;NAME,POSTAL ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBER to my email (anthon.shevchenko@gmx.com) as i would forward your details to the Ups Customer Service Attendant so as to enable the Ups Kyiv to effect delivery of these trunk boxes to your residential Address.

Best Regards,
Mr.Anthon Shevchenko
UPS Kiev Operations Manager
Email:barrykent@info.al
Tel:+380976494536

No comments:

Post a Comment