Friday, April 22, 2011

Olga Miloslav (olga@hotmail.ru)

FROM: Mrs. Olga Miloslav
Konyushennaya Pl. 2,
Suite 513, Moscow,
Russia.
 
Dear Future Partner,
 
I am MRS OLGA MILOSLAV, financial controler to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:Chairman
CEO:YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company)Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP
Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its branches all
over the world)
 
SOURCE OF FUNDS:
 
I have a profiting amount of US$45 Milliom in which I seek your partnership
in accommodating for me. You will have to invest the said amount for a minimum
of two years in your country and I will be your silent co-partner in the investment.
 
 
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
 
As a personal financial controler to him, authority was handed over to me to effect payments
to major America oil merchant for their oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
 
I was able to divert some of the funds and have been deposited with a private finance
firm somewhere in Europe and Asia Continent where the final crediting is expected to be carried out
to some of the oil merchant,along the line, My Boss got arrested for his involvement in politics
by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces,led by Boris Nemtsov, and
Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putting second tenure as
Russian president.
 
YOUR ROLE:
 
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted funds and I will re-profile the
funds on your name, which will enable the finance firm release the funds to you. This process will take
only 7 working days upon the receipt of your response.
 
As soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me I will also provide you with the details
to proceed with all relevant documents to receive the funds.
 
IF your interested please provide below information :
 
(1)YOUR FULL NAMES :
(2)CONTACT ADDRESS :
(3)YOUR RESIDENT COUNTRY :
(4)AGE:
(5)PHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
(6)OCCUPATION:
(7)DO YOU OWN A COMPANY 
 
For better understanding about Mikhail Khodorkovsky, please visit the
following sites.
 
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
 
 
 
 
Thank you very much.
 
Best Regards,
 
Mrs. Olga Miloslav

No comments:

Post a Comment