Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mrs. Roselyn Adams (adams33242@mail.com)


Dear,


I am Mrs. Roslyn Adams, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here
in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108
Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States. I am one
of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they
refused to pay me, I had paid over USD40,000 trying to get my payment
all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents,
And I was directed to meet Barrister Tom George, who is the
member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he
explained everything to me.

He said that those people that are contacting us through emails are
fake. Then he took me to the paying bank, which is Skye bank Nig. Plc,
and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my
contract funds of USD5Million USD. Moreover, Barrister Tom George,
showed me the full information of those that have not received their
payment, and I saw your name as the beneficiary, and your email
address, that why i decided to email you and tell you to stop dealing
with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making
money out of you. I will advice you to contact Barrister Tom George now.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.

Name Barrister Tom George
Email: barristertomgeorge01@yahoo.es
Office Address: 13, Cole Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop dealing with those people that is contacting
you and telling you that your fund is with them why your fund is not
with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you
up until you have nothing to eat.

The only money I paid was just USD520 for IRS permit, which you know, So
you have to take note of that. Once again stop contacting those
people, i will advice you to contact Barrister Tom George so that
he can help you to finalize your fund transfer instead of dealing with
those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind
of money to complete your transfer.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Roselyn Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment