Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Mr. Marsh David Patrick"

 
 
 
 
Hello,
 
 
 
 
I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition. Though, this medium (internet) has been greatly abused. But I still choose to reach you through this media because it’s still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial, but private and confidential and should be treated as such.
 
 
 
 
Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax or scam mail and I urge you to treat it with all seriousness it deserves. And I also guarantee this deal as hitch free from all what you may think of. My name is Mr. Marsh David Patrick. I am a United Kingdom National. A Government registered Attorney Practicing here in Britain. My late client (Brett Kebble) who until his death was a Mining Magnate in South Africa. He was shot dead in Melrose Johannesburg at around 9pm on 27 September 2005 on his way to a dinner engagement. you can read more on my late client on this link: http://www.miningmx.com/profiles/493677.htm
 
 
 
 
 
Recently the Management and the Legal Department of the Chinese Bank in a recent meeting, recommended that my late client's account be declared unserviceable and terminated. That means his account will be frozen according to Chinese Banking and Financial Law. Brett Kebble, until his death was an account holder with the Chinese Bank. He operated a domiciliary account with the bank in the tune of $19,700,000.00 USD (Nineteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) before his death. And until this date no one has come to lay claim of this fund as a next of kin to the beneficiary.
 
 
 
 
I honorably seek for your assistance as follows:
 
 
(1) I want you to act as a Next of Kin to the beneficiary
(2) I want you to provide a New Bank Account in your name where this money will be transferred into for safe keep
 
 
Please note that this money will be approved for transfer to you as the Next of Kin with the assistance of an insider in the bank, who is one of the top management staff of the bank, I have already discussed Percentage with him. I will be representing you Legally on this transaction. Note that I am long known to the Chinese bank as Late Brett Kebble personal Attorney. I will be handling the documentations process.
 
 
Sharing arrangement
 
 
On completion of the fund transfer, 35% of the total amount will be yours for your assistance and co-operation, 45% will come to mine. 15% will go to the insider at the bank, while the remaining 5% has been mapped out to take care of Tax in your Country, as I am aware your Government will be demanding Tax from us and also all expenses incurred in the course of this transfer will be re-reimbursed from that amount. I shall make arrangement to receive my share a week after the successful transfer of the fund in your provided account.
 
 
If my proposal is accepted, do get back to me with the following information’s as stated below via e-mail to my private mail box (mdp1940@misrsons.com), so that I can furnish you more with all the information’s required,:
 
 
1. Name in Full:
2. Full Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Occupation:
7. Marital status:
8. Private Cell Phone NR:
I look forwar to your kind and urgent response
 
Thanks for your cooperation
Mr. Marsh David Patrick.
Email: mdp1940@misrsons.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment