Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hon.Jubril Lawal (dan@idbrasil.org.br)

National Assembly Service Commission (NASC).
Federal Secretariat Phase III
Ahmadu Bello Way
Central Business Area
P.M.B. 558
Abuja, Nigeria.


Dear sir/ma

Be assured that this brief proposal is genuine and confidential. The presidency has allocated $10M (TEN MILLION US DOLLARS) for foreign contractors that executed the rehabilitation of crude oil pipelines. As the committee chairman, I have been mandated to review names of outstanding contractors and certify the payment schedule.

As a political appointee, I am restricted from operating a foreign bank account while in office. Permit me to include your name on the payment schedule as a foreign contractor and receive $10M (TEN Million US Dollars) on my behalf. I will issue you a payment reference and direct you to the bank for immediate payment.

I am offering 30% and I guarantee you that this venture is risk free. If you are interest, please, get back to me for further details.

PLEASE CALL ME ON +2347025458436 or send me and email via my private email at ( hon.jubrilllawal@hotmail.com )and send me the following

1) Your full names
2) Your contact address
3) Your occupation
4) Age
5) Your direct telephone lines
6) Your bank information's

Please feel free to call me as soon as you received this email to enable us expedite action

Regards,

Hon. Jubrill lawal.
Chairman, payment review committee,
Ministry of Finance, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment