Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mrs. Ghayth Faiza Watson. (info@faiza.com)

From Mrs. Ghayth Faiza Watson.

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR CHARITIES ONLY.

I am the above named person 76 years old woman from #23, Hawley Crescent,
Camden Town, London, NW1 8NP, England. I am married to Mr. Ghayth Watson.
We were married for Thirteen (13) years without a child. He died after a
brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were
both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or
get a child outside my matrimonial home.

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the Down-Trodden and the Less
Privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who cannot help them
selves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce
this to the fact that he needed a Child from this marriage which never
came. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
(10,800.000.00 ( Ten Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.K. Pounds Sterling)
which was derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market
with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though, what bothers me most is
the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality
that has befallen my family and I, I have decided to donate this fund to
you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to
funds the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the
down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who
prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that gives than the hand that
takes. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very
wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be
misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation
where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence that’s the
reason I took this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know
where I am going to. I will want you to give me your details as I receive
your reply:

Full Name:......................... Address:.........................
Sex/:............................. Date of birth:................ Mobile
Phone Number:................Occupation:............................

I will send a copy to the bank; this is for identification as you are
contacting the bank. I want you and your family to always pray for me
because the lord is my shepherd and I shall not want.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Note, this must be kept highly confidential from eyes and ears of my
husband's family. Hoping to hear from you. Reply me as soon as possible.

Contact me on this email address: mrs_ghaythfaiza.watson@live.whut.edu.cn

Regards, Ghayth Faiza Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment