Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tarra (tarra@gaggle.net)

Hello, Dear
Let me start by introducing myself to you I am Mr.
Thomas Shabalala, a banker from South Africa, our
client died Six years ago leaving behind Capital
amount (US$14.6M) in our bank here where i work, I
am his account manager ,till date nobody has come
forward or put application for the claim.
To maintain the level of security required I have
intentionally left out the final details.
I want you to come forward since I can provide you
with the details needed for you to claim the Funds
so that I can be gratify by you, that i will do all
the crucial part in the bank to have the claim
release to you promptly then we share the total
funds.
To affirm your willingness and cooperation please
do so by replying me stating your mind, and His
Name is Dr. George Brumley.
Best Regards
Mr. Thomas Shabalala
Tel: 00 27 78 91 78 474

No comments:

Post a Comment