Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sakhri M. (sylviavel@aol.com)

I have a profiling amount in an excess of Forty Million,Five Hundred Thousand
Great British Pounds(US£40.5M), which I seek you to accommodate for me. You
will be rewarded with 20% of the total sum for your partnership. I am
contacting you because we can do this business and have a good cover.
 
I am personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man
in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO:
Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all
over the world).
 
As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American
oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
The fund have since left the shores of America to an European private financial
institution where the final crediting is to be carried out.
While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in
politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of
Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic
party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed as a threat to President Vladimir
Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold
all transactions concerning this amount.
 
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum
and I will re-profile the fund with your data, which will enable the finance
company grant you legitimate ownership of the fund.
Presently I am on a hide out, and please if you cannot work with me, do not
disclose this information.
This deal will commence as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed and
work with me, I will give you details if you let me earn your trust, you will
never regret it.
 
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Sakhri Messaoud.

No comments:

Post a Comment