Monday, May 2, 2011

Re: Your Funds Payment. (nicejessie81@hotmail.com)


Compliments of the season. This is a short true note about your unpaid fund from the Nigerian Government.
 
My name is Miss Jessica Davidson. I am a computer scientist working with Central Bank of Nigeria. I am 24 years old, just started working with C.B.N. I came across your file marked X and your released disk painted RED. I took time to study it and tried to find out why the funds were not released to you.
 
The truth is that these selfish officials will never tell you the truth that they wont release the funds to you instead they will want you to spend your money unnecessarily. I do not intend to work here forever. I can help you claim the funds if you can guarantee my security and assure me that when I help you get your funds that you will settle with me.
 
I must do this because you need to know the status of your fund and cause for the delay. The only thing needed to release this fund to you is the Original Anti Drug/Terrorist Clearance Certificate, which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the Internal Revenue Service IRS for clearance of the transferring amount into your bank account.
 
Once the Original Anti Drug/Terrorist Clearance Certificate is cleared, funds will immediately reflect in your bank account within 10 Minutes. The Original Documents are all that is needed to complete this transaction. The only authorized and sincere person who will issue you the original Document is Mrs. Vickie Elendu. When contacting her please make sure you indicate your file letter X and tell her its painted color Red so that she will be able to recognize your file.
 
Mentioned below is the contact of Mrs. Vickie Elendu the new appointed person who is well trusted by the entire Government of Nigerian as a faithful Christian who will make all possible efforts to see that your fund is been released to you within the next 5 working days.
 
There are two methods of payment which you are entitled to let her know which way you wish to receive your fund. Therefore, you must feel free and tell her the method of payment you want. You must fight for your right.
 
1. ATM CARD MODE OF PAYMENT.
2. BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
 
Her contact once again is:
 
Name: Mrs. Vicky Elendu
 
 
Regards,
 
Jessica Davidson
 
CBN Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment