Friday, May 13, 2011

Mrs.Cynthia Jorgensen (mrscynthiajorgen10@gmail.com)

I am Mrs.Cynthia Jorgensen deaf from Singapore, .I was married to late Engr.Franklin Jorgensen , who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2004 after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$6.5 M in a firm here. Following my ill health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition.I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works.

More details will be made known to you upon your response.

May God Bless You.
Mrs.Cynthia Jorgensen

X-MsgID: logged4dcdd6f937802
X-Generating-Domain: mtisby

No comments:

Post a Comment