Monday, May 9, 2011

Mr. Luis Pedro (luispedro144@yahoo.com)

Hello,

My name is Luis Pedro, I am the branch manager of the Banco Pichincha Quito
Ecuador.I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both
of us, as
the regional manager of Banco Pichincha Quito Ecuador; I discovered that my
branch in which I am the manager made three million seven hundred and fifty
thousand dollar [$3, 750,000.00] which my head office is not aware of it and
will never be aware of.but Mean While you will have 35% of the total
fund and it
will be bank to bank transfer,all I need from you is to stand claim as the
original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch
so that my
Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.If
you accept
this offer to work with me,I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive
your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best Regards
Mr. Luis Pedro

No comments:

Post a Comment