Friday, May 6, 2011

Mr. Euleen Wong (euleen@gmx.net)

Good day!

My name is Mr. Euleen Wong, trained and working as Treasury and Markets Officer in the Development Bank of Singapore (DBS).I write to contact you about inheritance claim of some exorbitant amount belonging to a Foreigner (investor) who died here in Singapore, Twenty-two years ago; name withheld for security reasons.

I choose you in this transaction because I want both of us to establish a joint venture in any high yielding business portfolio in your country if you can help claim and receive the funds from our bank, Development Bank Singapore.

Please get back to me with the following required information if interested:

I. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. DATE OF BIRTH:
iv. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
v. OCCUPATION:

Upon your reply I shall furnish you with more details.

Best regards,
Mr. Euleen Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment