Saturday, May 7, 2011

Maxwell Edwin (info@live.com)

Hello ,

How are you today,i hope you are fine? I am Edwin Maxwell the son of the
late Minister of Finance in Liberia,i am 19 years of age and presently
at the refugee camp in Ghana,i am contacting you in respect of my two
trunk boxes which is already in your country with the diplomat,the
foreign beneficiary who was suppose to receive the trunk boxes for me
was so greedy asking for 60% which we agreed on 25% before the boxes
left Ghana for your country.

I had to stop to the delivery of the boxes to him,please i am contacting
you to help me receive my two trunk boxes because i have mapped out 35%
for you.

I want to inform you that the diplomat has been there for days now
waiting to hear from my foreign beneficiary to carry out the delivery to
and the content of my two consignment boxes is Money $25,000.000.00 (
Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ) which i will like to invest
in a profitable business.I will like to invest part of the money into
these three investment but, if there is any other business that is
better than what I am suggesting,I will be very glad to follow your
advice.

(1). Real estate.(2). The transport industry.(3). Hotel managements.

I want you to know that the diplomat does not know the true content of
the boxes is containing money so please when contacting him for the
delivery to you don't tell him about the content.

I want you to know also that i have paid for the delivery charges which
is $8,500.00 ( Eight Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars ) all
you have to do is contact the diplomat.Please help me by receiving the
boxes,for as soon as you receive them i will be coming over to join
you,so we can start the investment together and i will start living a
good life again.

Please kindly send me your direct telephone number so i can call you.Get
back to me so i can give you the contact of the diplomat.

Thanks and GOD'S Blessings,

Edwin Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment