Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Greg Long (cpt.toivok@9.cn)

Good Day,
Pardon for contacting you at this time of the day via email regarding such high profile Business Venture. My name is Capt. Toivo Kungas; I am one of the American Soldiers fighting in Swat Valley, Afghanistan. On the whole, I need your kind assistance to move/transfer out the sum of Ten MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($10.5MUSD)in a bank which I will be revealing to you if I'm convinced of your competency and trustworthiness.I will be discussing further details with you regarding the confidentiality of this venture in the receipt of your positive reply(I WOULD NOT RESPOND TO RHETORIC APPROACH). However,with your wiliness and zeal in this brochure, I will be offering you30% of the total Sum, 65% for me and 5% to be donated to any notable Charity Organization and less privileged. Kindly contact me via this email: cpt.toivok@9.cn
Looking forth to hearing from you.Capt. Toivo Kungas

No comments:

Post a Comment