Friday, May 6, 2011

FUND TRANSFER NOTIFICATION (crystal@ns57.4gbhost.com)

My names are Barrister Richard Dailey and I work with Richard Dailey and Huang law firm,Malaysia. Actually, I got your contact information through the world public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client’s a business magnate, who lived in Japan for over a decade prior to his death, he died along with his nuclear family during the Tsunami catastrophe, which occurred March 2011. Prior to my explaining further, I must first make an apology for this unsolicited mail to you. I am conscious that this is certainly not a predictable way of approach to foster a relationship of trust but because of the circumstances and urgency surrounding this claim. Before the catastrophe; He deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure, containing the sum of $10.8M TEN MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a Safe Security Company here in Malaysia, because of security and personal reasons he did not disclose the exact content of deposited diplomatic box to the SAFE house. As the attorney to him, the security company has mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor) to make Claims or the vault will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed. After exhaustive efforts of search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail, I was given an ultimatum to look for some relative to come for the claim or have the Vault liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing laws. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin. I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with him and the modality I have in place I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of laws) and capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the vault will be release to us. Mind you that this transaction is 100% risk free; there is no atom of risk connected to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the operation effectively. Once the consignment (vault) is released to you, we shall divide the content in the ratio of 50% for you, 50% for me as our benefit. (S 5.4 Million each) Kindly indicate your responses to this mail either via my office email address, my private email address, you can also call or send me a fax for further clarification. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not willing to collaborate with me so that I can further my search for another partner. Kind Regards, Richard Dailey (ESQ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment