Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ARMANDO CHAMBERS (info@live.com)

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Luis
Eduardo, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter returned
undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address
on the WILL.

I wish to notify you that Late Engr. Luis Eduardo made you a beneficiary to
his WILL. He left the sum of Twenty two million five hundred thousand United
States Dollars ($22,500.000.00USD) to you in the codicil and last testament
to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.
Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the
past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends
abroad who wished you good.

Engr. Luis Eduardo until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and
the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart
and was a philanthropist. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards
during his life time.
Late Engr. Luis Eduardo died on the 13th day of January 2008, at the age of
80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this
money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the
needy in our society.
Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me
as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address, fax or
phone number below.

Email:armandochambers@hotmail.com
Phone:+34-603-140-879
Fax: +34-917-903-799

Yours in Service,
Monica Munoz (Mrs)
Secretary To-Abogado Armando M. Garcia.

No comments:

Post a Comment