Monday, July 25, 2011

MR.PERRY WINCHESTER (brunofofao@pop.com.br)

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.


14 The Av, Southampton, SO17 1XF
United Kingdom
Reply to my Email: mrperrywinchester@yahoo.co.jp

Attn:Beneficiary,

I am MR.PERRY WINCHESTER and i work with leading banks here in London
and also a member of the AMERICAN AND EUROPE BANKERS ASSOCIATION. .I
feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition
although,this medium(Internet)has been greatly abused,I choose to
reach you through it because it still remains the fastest,surest and
most secured medium of communication.However,this Correspondence is
unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such.I wish to
inform you that this letter is not a hoax or Scam mail and I urge you
to treat it with the seriousness it deserves.


I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you
may think of I am MR.PERRY WINCHESTER,(Branch Manager/Leicester
Office).My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and
financial institutions here in United Kingdom concerned with foreign
claim payments.My office has the final signatory to any transfer or
remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and
international levels in line with foreign claim settlement.


I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as
ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. As it is
my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the
British Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed
deposits,I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions
received two days ago from the Foreign Debts Reconciliation Dept to
submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of
revenues.Among several others,I have decided to present you as the
Next of Kin/Will Beneficiary to an overdue inheritance sum of
US$38,600,000.00 (Thirty Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) belonging to our Late Client an America who
unfortunately lost her life and family in a plane crash.


Following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to
do this legally with your name as the bonafide beneficiary of the
amount in question by employing the service of a uk accredited
attorney, who will handle all the legal documentations and lay claims
through his legal authority on your behalf.Listen 50% of this money
will be for you,in respect to the provision of a foreign account and
50% would be for me as have planned to come to your Country as soon as
the transfer is completed.


My Conditions:

1) The sum of only will be transfer into your account after the
processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the
bonfiden beneficiary,the transfer will be made by telegraphic
Transfer(T/T),conformable in 7 working days.


2)This deal must be kept secret forever,and all correspondence will be
strictly by email/telephone, for security purposes.


3)There should be no third parties as most problem associated with
your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.


If you Agree with my conditions, Kindly send the Below information

Complete first and Last names
Complete Address
Phone and Fax Numbers
Date of Birth
Occupation
Marital Status

i will advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will
commence without delay .I hope you don't reject this offer and have
this fund transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours Faithfully,
MR.PERRY WINCHESTER
Email: mrperrywinchester@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment