Monday, July 25, 2011

Edano (ukiodano@mail.com)

Attention


I am Mr. Yukio Edano Head of Account Dept. Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, Japan. I am contacting you base on the disaster that erupt my country, Fukushima, Japan .It happened that a credible customer of my bank lost his life, entire family and property in that disaster. My late customer left (US$21Million) in his account. My government is proposing bank account update for every account holders in my country. Any account without living heir or claimant will be send into the Government treasury. I do not want the funds to be transfer into the Government treasury because they have destroyed our country with their evil intention.

I am soliciting your attention to receive these funds on my behalf as everything is under my power. My purpose of contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do this alone. You have to take it very serious and contact me with all manner of sincerity.

When you reply this message, I will send you the full details about my late customer and the funds.

Regards

Mr. Yukio Edano
Pray for Japan!!
yukioedano@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment