Monday, July 25, 2011

Mrs. Fatima Ahmed (fatimahmedfatima@gmail.com)

Dear Friend,

May the good God bless you as you read this mail to hear my cry. I have chosen to carry out this mission just because the Almighty has called me to do so, which the voice of the Almighty is the final in a man’s life. Please join me my friend to carry out the wish of the almighty to help the children of the world. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue because of my late husband family, as i hope that you are a sincere, honest and matured person and above all TRUSTWORTHY. Right now, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer, which It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for not even my family, until I lost them few year

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets away because right now life has no meaning to me anymore, due to the love I have for money and things of the world, like I said, I lost my immediate family in Iraq years ago before I came back from a business trip in Dubai and china, ever since I have actually lost hope of life which led me to some dubious way of living my life because the world is a wicked place.

I know that God always remember the faithful and will help me at every time of distress. If this is what i have to pay for all i have done during my healthy life then to God be the glory. Once more, I want to tell you about the assistance i require of you. I deposited some money in a bank amounting Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S dollars ($4,500,000). Right now, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer, i have nothing to do with this money anymore. The bank contacted me when they did not hear from me and asked me what will happen to my money. If eventually i die without any next of kin to this funds the bank executives or the government will confiscate the funds and that will not be of any benefit to the poor people of the world. For that i reason i told my lawyer about my plans. I told my lawyer and the bank that i will provide a beneficiary to the funds. As i do not have any immediate family, i lost my husband and kids to the war in Iraq. I am a British orphan who was married to an Iraqi man th

I am going to place you as the next of kin in a position to instruct the Bank to release the deposit to you. As soon as i get your approval to work with me to do the work of God. I will require you send me the requested information below, i will give you my lawyer's information, to enable you contact him and ask him to advice on how to go about claiming the money. I want to be alive while everything is completed so i want everything to take a very few period of 10days maximum. So i need your urgent correspondence in this matter. As soon as the money gets to you, i will want you to kindly take a trip to visit me at my hospital sick bed where i am presently.

Please send your information below:

1. YOUR NAME,
2. YOUR PRESENT RESIDENT ADDRESS,
3. YOUR OCCUPATION,
4. YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER,
5. DATE OF BIRTH,
6. RELIGION.
7. NATIONALITY

I am expecting to hear from you immediately you get this email and lets get started. I do not have much days to live on earth and so i want to be alive and know that the funds has reached you. Then i will die with my heart at peace knowing that at least there is something good i did when i was alive. I want you to remember God in anything you do. This is to be confidential, I do not want my family getting to know in anyway that i want to make you the beneficiary, so you should keep it with most confidentiality.

Send me the requested information.
Mrs Fatima Ahmed.

1 comment: