Thursday, April 14, 2011

TELEX WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT CBN (directorforeignexchange231cbn@yahoo.co.id)


FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
TELEX WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT (CBN)
 
ASO ROCK VILLA, ABUJA  NIGERIA
 
 
Dear Sir,
 
 
I am trying to make arrangements to deliver your consignment to you in your country. So if you are interested, I am just returning from the Diplomatic office after I might have concluded with them on this week. There was delay due to logistic problems. As such,the box were not airlifted. I tried to presuade them to airlift the box and collect their charges upon arrival,from you. They insisted all charges must be paid before they undertake the delivery contract. For this reason,the designated delivery agent of the courier company did not travel with the box as planned. Though the operations manager of the courier company initially accepted my proposal,the director of logistics annulled his decision. This is why the box have not arrived.
 
 
At the Diplomatic office on 16th Apr, 2011, they made me to understand that I have to pay your Diplomatic airlifting charges which is U$7,200.00 which I paid on your behalf.  This is to enable the Diplomatic office to issue to me your Diplomatic Tag number and your Diplomatic consignment and your Diplomatic Pass Card number, which they have issued to me on your behalf today after paying the airlifting charge.  This is your Diplomatic Tag number: 7245638792; this is your Diplomatic consignment number; 6378429371; this is your Diplomatic Pass Card number: 5224365874.  On the arrival of the Diplomatic official in your country, you have to mention your Diplomatic Tag number and your Diplomatic Pass Card number and your Diplomatic consignment number for them to know that you are the beneficiary of this consignment.Apart from this information,you will present your international passport copy or driver's license,having your photograph.
 
 
But note that the Diplomatic official does not know the content of this consignment that contains cash payment of US$5 Million.  This is exactly why your Diplomatic airlifing charges has to be paid on your behalf. 
 
 
On receipt of this mail confirm back to me your willingness to receive the Diplomatic official in your country.  This will enable me to send you the name of the Diplomatic official that will deliver the consignment to you on arrival.
 
 
Forward your telephone number and your address. If ready I will send the AIRWAY BILL to you.
 
 
Regards,
 
 
Rev. John Obi
TELEX WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

1 comment:

  1. i just received a email from this person telling me that a euro millions winner wants to give me 1.5 million pounds as a donation and to contact him for further details

    ReplyDelete