Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MR. NELSON (pretoriusnelsonmakana2@yahoo.cn)

Hello,
I am Mr. Nelson P. Makama, I am the head of auditing/accounting department of my bank, I am writing you 
regarding a client of mine died few years ago in a awful Boat accident along side his family when the boat 
capsizes, attacks by sharks and he left behind unclaimed fund to claims US$16.7M in our bank. A research 
to locate someone with same surname with my late client got me into seeing your information. Hence I am 
contacting you because both of you have the same last name (Surname) that coincidentally matches, Relative 
or not, I hereby seek your consent to present you as a beneficiary to the funds. If you are willing forward to 
me your full names, cell, Phone/fax, profession, age and Country so I can contact you for further 
clarifications and as well provide you all necessary documents to file in legitimately for the claims of the 
funds. 
Thank You, 
Mr. Nelson Makama

No comments:

Post a Comment