Friday, April 15, 2011

Edith Chemwapuwa (assessor2@leidsebiologenclub.nl)

My name is Miss Edith Chemwapuwa daughter to late Mrs Dayn Gamuchirai Bakpa a Zimbabwean Business woman dated 12th of September 2004 but before my mom died she gave her land to the government referred to as babve Minerals(Pvt) Ltd for Minnie because diamond was found on the land.
Now the government has agreed to pay me the sum of ($1.5 millon USD) though they are to send me a part payment of ($800,000.00) and such further amounts as it may decide.
I need your help to claim the funds and i am willing to give you a considerable amount for your help, also i have all legal documents to back my claims.
If you can help please send me a mail to Edithchemwapuwa@9.cn so we can talk and i will also send you information on how the government intends to deposit the funds by wire transfer.
Thank you.
Edith Chemwapuwa

No comments:

Post a Comment