Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Barrister Abbas Binn Hassan Esq. (info@mail.com)

Dear One

RE:TRANSFER OF a total of US$5.5million TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.

Though this medium(Internet)has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you
through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication.
However,this correspondence is private,and it should be treated in strict
confidence. At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is
100% risk and trouble free to both parties,Inorder to transfer
out(US$5.500 000 00)from the bank here in Malaysia is clean from origin
and legal. Therefore,i am in need of a Reliable Partner that would come
forward to put claims over the Funds for its Transfer into his/her Foreign
Bank Account as the rightful beneficiary of my late client who died in
November 2004 as a result of heart-related disease. he has made no next of
kin known to the bank during the deposit and therefore has no next of kin
for his money and properties he left behind.

The bank has issued me a last notice to contact and present my late
clients next of kin for the claim or the money will be reversed to
government purse and his account closed. My proposal to you is to seek
your consent to present you as my late clients next of kin and beneficiary
of the funds because you bear the same last name so that the proceeds of
my late client's account will be paid to you into an account that will be
provided by you. Then we shall share the amount on a mutually agreed
percentage,35% for you 60% for myself and 5% of the total money shall be
mapped out for miscellaneous expenses that may likely occur from both
sides in the course of transaction.
I like to let you know that late has no next of kin before his sudden
death and all efforts i made to trace his family was not fruitful.
All legal documents to back you up for this claim as my real late
client's next-of-kin will be provided by me.
I require your honest cooperation and transparency during process to
enable me see this transaction successfully through.
The process and transfer of the funds to your account will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and myself from any
breach of the law.
I urgently want you to send all the demanded Personal Informations below
to me as soon as you receive this PROPOSAL in order to show your
readiness and Willingness in this Proposed Business.

BELOW ARE THE NEEDED PERSONAL INFORMATIONS

1) Your Full Name.......................... ...
2) Your Age........................... .............
3) Your Mobile Phone............................
4) Your Fax Number.......................
5) Your Country Of Nationality................... ............
6) Your Occupation.................... .........
7) Sex........................... .....................
8) Private E-MAIL ADDRESS /
I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND
GOES INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Let me hear from you as i have twelve (12) banking days to conclude this
transaction on
receipt of your response.
Thank you once more and have a great day.

Warm regards,
Barrister Abbas Binn Hassan Esq.
Solicitor and Advocates
Email:barr.abbasbinchambers@yahoo.co.uk
confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain
privileged and
confidential information.

No comments:

Post a Comment